Do you think in....

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
Balenciaga colors? LOL:lol:

I do! For example, I look at my son's crayons and think to myself the colors of Balenciaga. I saw someone with a green tank top and think~ that's apple green (my son's daycare teacher had an apple green tank on during the summer). I look at the flowers and call them by Bal colors! etc.

Are the rest of you like this?

LOL - this is too cute!

I don't do that... but then again I can never tell my color shades apart - any blue is blue regardless of whether it's turquoise or navy or indigo! :P

LOL!!! I do that, too! Well, when I first got into bbags, the first several weeks, everything looked like bbag colors! My son's ikea stool? Apple green!
my toothbrush was apple green too! on and on...I was going to post a thread on this, too, one of these days... oh and I got a magenta leather journal just because it reminded me of Oh Donna's magenta purse that I couldn't splurge on! but it consoled me a bit, to have a similarly colored item in possession!

lol yep! my girlfriend told me she did this a month ago and i was like girl you are crazy! well other day we were driving and i saw a really pretty silvery dark green car and i was like wow that'd be a wonderful b-bag color!!! and i saw a red car the other day and i was like that looks like rouge vif! hehee. :P

Ha! I do it with CARS!! They have a big, big splash of color, so it is easy using them for a "sample"! I have even walked past certain cars and compared them with the bag I am carrying at the moment!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :girlsigh: I have seen rouge vif cars, blueberry suvs, greige vans, etc.! (and to think that I was the only one!) I even saw a Marron car! Loved it!

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

I was going to start a thread similar to this..hahaha..... but in regards to when I see a color on the street or anywhere , I always wish that color would be the next season's colors..Like when I saw dandelions in the summer, I would think to myself that Bal should make their next bags that color. :P It's usually yellow toned colors that trigger me to think this way:

Some others:
AJax lemon dish washing soap
NYC cabs
Spicy mustard on hot dogs
My gold necklace