Do you think I'm dumb to let this go?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have my name on the waitlist for the MM Vernis Alma in amarante.
    The lady called me yesterday to tell me that they have a GM reserved under my name just incase I liked it. I didn't go but I sent my friend to the boutique to check it out. This is a modeling pic:

[​IMG]

I thought it might look good on me because I'm taller and much curvier than her. The reason I let it go is because it seemed very big for an everyday bag. I love big bags, but most of my big bags are slouchy and not so structured like this one.

What do you think? I have a weird feeling:smash: I love it but think the MM suits better. :sweatdrop:

2. If I personally was going over the top with the vernis alma, I would want the GM. But, I decided not to do it. I love the bigness of the GM. I think most others on here would probably prefer the MM, but I'm not sure.... The GM is magnificent.

3. I think you made a wise choice! I have the MM in Pomme and my Dad refers to it as a "suitcase." However, I think it is a perfect size and I'm only 5'3". It is by far, my most favorite LV!:heart::heart:

Hold out for the MM, or you can order it.:smile:

Good luck and please post pics when you get it! :smile:

4. LOL my mom calls the GM the suitcase :roflmfao:

5. I personally love the GM. IMO, I think the GM doesn't look too big (I like big bag too), so I would get GM instead. :yes:

6. I love big bags, but IMHO, the gm in this case is just too big. I found the mm to be slightly larger than I would like and all my bags are large. I would hold out for the mm.

7. I agree. it looks huge. If you would be happier with an MM you should wait for that one.

8. It's beautiful but I think it is too big. It almost looks like luggage imo.

9. It may just be me, because I prefer smaller-medium bags, but it does look a touch on the "too huge" side.

10. Well it really depends on what you want to carry. If it's something you don't think you'll get much use out of then why bother. Spend it on something that suits your style. Don't buy into the hype!

11. Relieved by your responses ladies. I feel less dumb now lol.

12. 7abeebty you made the right decision :tup: i have the pomme mm and it is big! and its quite heavy even when its empty so im guessing gm is even heavier.. wait for the mm!

ps. even my mom calls it a suitcase lol.. tgole 76e thyabch feha o safree =P

13. I would wait and get the size you had your heart set on...you don't want to get it and be unhappy!! the mm is a great size!

14. I don't think you are dumb to let it go. I personally think that when you like it - you know and won't have to re-ask yourself!

15. I personally think it is too large for an everyday type bag, but that is for myself some women think the bigger the better!