Do You Think I'll Be Disappointed

Cat

Jan 29, 2006
I ordered this bag from NM,now I'm worried I might not like it.
Does anyone here own a paddington in the Whiskey color if so how do you like the color ?.
CHLOE.jpg

I have the paddy in whiskey and I love it. I bought it from Net-A-Porter in December. The leather is so soft and smooshy, and it goes with pretty much everything in my closet, from work clothes to jeans.

Congrats! It is a beautiful bag, you won't be disappointed :nuts:

cat

you're so lucky, yesterday (yesterday when the world was my friend hahahaha) when i was chatting to a SA via the website they said to me that they weren't getting anymore stock in!!!! LUCKY!!!!

i'm so happy for you! i hope you enjoy your new bag!!! i think the colour is great!!!!!!!!!!

i love that color. i wish i could add that one to my collection but with two- the grenat and anthracite, that's the end of my paddy line. anyone wanna trade? lol.

You will definitely not be disappointed!! So many people on this forum would be so glad to be in your place. I don't have a Paddy, but I've seen it in person, and it's a beauty. The pictures look amazing and in person, the bag is even better!

I wanted a paddy so bad before but after seeing it in person....I was disappointed. It just doesn't impress me, maybe I'll like it better if I actually get to try it on or something....I don't know.

Everevereve said:
I wanted a paddy so bad before but after seeing it in person....I was disappointed. It just doesn't impress me, maybe I'll like it better if I actually get to try it on or something....I don't know.

ditto. i sent mine back. different strokes...!

Hi Cat. I have the Paddy in whisky and love it. The color is perfect. I get compliments on it at least once a week. I don't think you will be disappointed at all.

Let us know!!

I have the same worry. Those who recommended the whiskey are all fair in skintone, whereas I'm slightly tan with black hair. It might look strange against my skin. And now, I'm looking into taupe or tan! oh decisions, decisions...

Are you kidding!!! The bag is STUNNING!!! Enjoy it! And if you don't like it, I am sure there are a few ladies on here that would LOVE to take it off your hands!!!

That's a beautiful bag and you won't be disappointed with it. That bag is stunning, especially the leather. Glad you got it before their price hike.