Do you think I should sell my Grenat City for a Grenat Work Bag??

rock chic

O.G.
Jun 5, 2007
Hey there folks,

Thinking of selling my Grenat City. Not sure if I should do it. I already own a couple of cities - incl my gorgeous Plomb and a hot Tomato, so I don't really need a reddish city. Plus I own 2 day bags. I never owned a work so I thought I would go up a size for my next bag? Found someone who may want to sell a Grenat Work. I'm 5' 2" or 3". Will I regret it?
...:thinking:

could do with some suggestions please...

IIRC you once mentioned Work is too big for you? I am your height & I love the Work, lots more leather to love. Size wise a City is perfect for me coz it fits everything without stuffing the bag but I like the slouchy look of the Work more now. I say go for the Work!!!

I love my Grenat Work. Grenat is a great dark color, and the Work style is perfect for work (oddly enough) and it holds way more than the city, which I always appreciate.

I sold my chocolate City in order to fund a chocolate Work. I do love the Work, but if I had to do it over again, I'd have waited until I could afford it without selling the City. The sizes are so different, that I'd have been happier to have both. :crybaby:

I sold my chocolate City in order to fund a chocolate Work. I do love the Work, but if I had to do it over again, I'd have waited until I could afford it without selling the City. The sizes are so different, that I'd have been happier to have both. :crybaby:

I'd definitely get the Work, but also keep the City - or wait until you can like Conni618 mentioned. It's never a good idea, IMO, to sell something if you're really uncertain about it :nogood:!!

Conni and Couture are right.
If you can get the work without selling the city, that would be preferable.
As, you might not get the chance to get the city back as its an older color and not being produced anymore, esp. in that lovely chevre leather.
KWIM??? GL!

I really like having a strap, but since you already have a couple cities, I think it's a great idea to try out a new style. I like a little variety in a bbag collection. If you like the leather on the Work, I would do it!