Do you think i should sell it or keep it?

fsadeli

O.G.
Apr 30, 2007
Hi I believe I've posted this pic before about speedy handles that turning dark...as you guys can see in the pic, do you think i should keep it or sell it,by looking into the condition of the handle?:shrugs: should i get a new mono speedy 25? or else? help me decide please....thanks:heart:

Attachments

• flowerpod1.jpg
    flowerpod1.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 178
if you like, you can get the vachetta replaced and pay maybe 300+, just bring the bag at LV store and get estimate.. or if you have extra money then sell the old one to fund a new bag..

Oh if you don't want to go through the replacement hassle...sell and a get a new bag to carry for the next few years. I like dark vachetta, but only so dark myself. Yours are not horrible, just a bit dark.

but if changing the handle the other part must be changed right? my sa told me that to change the whole pattina leather will cost me almost brand new speedy...so i'm struggling now :sad:

i think just sell it and get a new one if u dun like the patina

when u get a new piece...u gotta baby it again

n when the new piece gets old...u gonna sell it for a new piece again

then again...if u can bear with patina...i am sure u will be happy with it for many years to come...n u dun have to keep on changing to a new bag every now n then...

even if u sell it...i wonder will it fetch a good price?! oh well...might as well stick with the old...but then again..its up to u...sorry..of no help here...for me...i think my bag bears what i have been through...so...it has a bit of history with all the stains n whatever...so...i am still loving it not for the looks...but for what the bag has been through with me :smile:

My handles are similar to yours - but I plan to keep it for a veryyyyy long time!

and I agree w/ dollipop in that you would have to get a new speedy every couple years if you are afraid of the darkened leather

I like dark patina! I love bags once they are broken in!!! But if it's really bothering you then just realize, like others have said, you'll have to keep replacing it once it darkens again. It would be an on-going cycle for you.