Do you think I should keep this scarf?

1. IMG_1362.jpg IMG_1363.jpg IMG_1364.jpg

I loved it in store, bought it but I may be having buyer's remorse. My friends say it's an investment... I wore it last night for a little bit and I think it's gorgeous but... Your thoughts and comments are appreciated.

The pictures don't do it justice, it's just so soft and shiny and yum! :love:

2. i love it! the color is fantastic and unique... an hermes scarf is definitely an investment!

3. What a cool scarf :nuts: I love it, I'd keep it. But, if you're having doubts and if you think you wouldn't wear it much...

4. i think it is pretty, definitely should keep it.

5. I'd keep it! I saw it last weekend and I have been wanting it ever since. It's beautiful! :love:

6. I love it! Definitely keep it...

7. It's pretty! Why are you having second thoughts?

8. I love it! I saw the catalogue and loved it on the model and have wanted one since. The price is a bit steep for me at the moment though.

9. Cute. Keep it.

10. I think it's gorgeous...

11. Oh, I'd wear it to threads, I love the colour, the feel, the sophistication it gave to my yucky friday-wear...
    I just feel really... I don't know. Vain? Spendthrift?

melisande likes this.
  12. Really, Perja? That's absolutely not a good reason to return this. You've admitted, yourself, that you would use it. So keep it, and love it. Enjoy it! If you were truly vain, or a spendthrift, you wouldn't be worrying that you were!

13. PS Hope that makes sense!

14. Aww I love it! The color is gorgeous, keep it if you can =)

btw, you deserve something nice every once in awhile... if it happens to be something nice once a month, once a week, or every 3 weeks, then be it, you're just a very awesome person! ;P

15. Agreed!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice