Do You Think I Should Get.......

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is my current collection and i am waiting for my Monogram Sarah wallet to arrive next week....i am wondering - should i save up for a Totally PM in Damier Azur to add to the collection? :smile: ...any comments and advice please?

Attached Files:

2. Nice collection :biggrin: & yes I think a Totally in azur would be nice. Since you have the damier neverfull & mono speedy which I think are great essentials, you'll have nice bags in each line to go to.

3. Would definitely want a Mahina L in gris but that's way over my budget :smile:...thanks for your comments & advice :smile:

4. You're welcome. With my funds I'll be sticking to the basics/classics for while myself. The more luxurious items will come one day! ;)

5. Yes azur would be a good compliment to what you have imo.

6. I think the Totally in Azur is exactly what your need to add to your collection! :smile:

7. Nice collection .. I agree the totally will be lovely addition to your collection:smile:

8. what an amazing collection!!! love them, and yay for the totally damier azur
    [​IMG]

9. How about a Keepall?

10. The Azur Totally would be a great addition!

11. If you really want it, go for it! Good luck deciding! =]

12. A Totally Azur would be a wonderful addition to your great collection!! Get it!!
    :tup:

13. Nice collection. And I say yes, the Totally in Azur would be great. You have a lot of dark bags, a light one would be nice to break things up a bit!

14. Love you family pic! Yes, get some Azur in your life and the Totally is such a functional bag!

15. +1 Very nice bag collection.