Do you think I can carry this bag now?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My chelsea tote was not repairable so I got a credit for it. I used it to get this bag. COATED CANVAS LARGE LEAH TOTE in brown.

I live in Wisconsin. Do you think I could carry it now or wait till March or so. :yahoo:

2. Yes you can can. Why not. It's such a pretty bag. Congrats.

3. I don't think you would have to wait. Coated canvas is pretty durable especially with crummy weather and all.:yes:

4. Absolutely. It's rainy and snowy here, and yet in the middle of winter I'm carrying my Watercolor stripe tote :P

5. I agree with OP! Go for it! She'll be fine! Enjoy!!!

6. Definitely, if it was pink or green I would wait but brown is all seasons.

7. You can totally carry coated canvas in Wisconsin winters!

8. You should be ok. I wish they made that in a more medium sized. The larger one is way too large and the smaller one is way too small.

9. really? i know that at nordstrom they had a small,med,large..on the site though they dont have the small.. the medium is perfect size! i am getting it in black and white..

10. I think I want the black and white one too.

Thanks everyone! I love this bag and can't wait to take it out.:roflmfao: