Do you think I am pregnant?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi I am in some advice on what everyone's thoughts we're on my situation.
    I went to the gynecologist last week because I have not had my period was about 8 days late.
    I did a blood test to see if I was pregnant, well the results came back negative. So I went on with my week and today I still haven't started my period. I was in walmart buying groceries and was curious about why my period had not started yet so I bought a $4 pregnancy test.
    I got home and took the test well it was positive. I was shocked and confused because last week my blood test came back negative. So I then went back to the store to buy 2 more tests and took them again. When I was doing the test it looked like a little blood was in my urine and a faint amount when I wiped. All 3 tests are positive and I feel like I have a stomachache and light cramps. I also have a bad headache and feel like I have no appetite but I am hungry.
    Do you think I am pregnant?
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393299295.982818.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

2. I don't have personal experience, but they say that while false negatives are common, false positives almost never happen unless you are on certain kinds of medication. I would see your doctor ASAP.

3. Pregnant!

4. Yup, you're pregnant! Congrats!

5. I'd go back and see your doctor. Quantitative blood tests pick up HcG as soon as it increases beyond 1 so identify pregnancy before urine tests (which generally pick up between 10 and 40). Maybe your doctor did a qualitative blood test instead and it was simply too early?

6. Thank you.
    This is my first pregnancy and unsure of how I am feeling is normal.
    I am not really bleeding just here and there like a clot blood when I wipe and some minor cramps and stomachache and bloating hope all this is normal.

7. I agree with vernis-lover.
    I would go back to the doctor and get blood tested again.
    Finger crossed for you!

8. I would definitely advocate going back to the doctor ASAP, especially for the blood clots.

9. Pregnant. Congrats!

10. Pregnant!!!

Congratulations :biggrin:

11. I just got my blood work done and I should have my results within 4-5 hours.

12. Fingers crossed. The blood test results may well show you are expecting but they should be checked again in a few days to make sure they are increasing normally.

13. Yes ur pregnant!! Congrats ....is the blood in ur urine? If so its probably a uti if its not its "conception bleeding" whatever that is everytime I get pregnant I bleed a little

14. Those are very clear positives. Fingers crossed that the blood test confirms it.

15. This!

Spotting is very common while the embryo gets comfortable. Clots are not as usual, but the doctor will be able to advise you in more detail. Worst case scenario, you might have to wait a few weeks to have a scan so that they can confirm a heartbeat and so on.

Best wishes to you!