Do you think GM is too big for the Azur Neverfull?

Sep 3, 2008
So I've been debating this for a while...and I've pretty much decided that I'm going to get the Azur Neverfull, because I don't have a Neverfull and I don't have an Azur piece either. People have said that they think the GM is too much Azur for a bag, but would it still be too much if I wore it cinched? I really like big bags, so I'm think the MM would be too small...I'm 5'7" by the way.

Any thoughts, opinions, and pictures are welcome!

So I've been debating this for a while...and I've pretty much decided that I'm going to get the Azur Neverfull, because I don't have a Neverfull and I don't have an Azur piece either. People have said that they think the GM is too much Azur for a bag, but would it still be too much if I wore it cinched? I really like big bags, so I'm think the MM would be too small...I'm 5'7" by the way.

The MM is bigger than you think. You need to try on both and see which one your feeling!!
The only time I use my GM is for travel. :smile:

If you wear cinched, it should be ok. you said you love big bags so you should follow your heart.

If you add a cute bandeau that consists of pastel colors I think it looks beautiful! I'm just not so much for how azur nf looks patina'd but I'm also debating getting one too lol because it looks so good with a bandeau

I think you really should try it on but for reference, I am 5'6 and I tried on the ebene NF MM and GM. The GM only looked good if I kept it cinched, else, it looked like a gigantic beach bag on me and was very overwhelming. So I can only imagine that the azur would accentuate that effect unless you plan on keeping it cinched all the time.

I think you really should try it on but for reference, I am 5'6 and I tried on the ebene NF MM and GM. The GM only looked good if I kept it cinched, else, it looked like a gigantic beach bag on me and was very overwhelming. So I can only imagine that the azur would accentuate that effect unless you plan on keeping it cinched all the time.

I plan on keeping it cinched all the time because I don't really like the way it looks just as a plain tote...I've seen people use pins to make sure it stays ;)

I plan on keeping it cinched all the time because I don't really like the way it looks just as a plain tote...I've seen people use pins to make sure it stays ;)

also you can use two LV padlocks to make it stays cinched and it looks great. I saw from Youtube video and a lady did that.

I love Azur and you will not be disappointment.

The GM is huuuuge! It's a matter of preference, though. I've seen tiny ladies with the GM because of the big bag craze. I don't have enough things to put in a GM if I'm not packing for overnight. I vote for MM!

If you plan on keeping it cinched, I would say GM. The MM would probably be too small for your taste if you are used to big bags.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too :biggrin:

also you can use two LV padlocks to make it stays cinched and it looks great. I saw from Youtube video and a lady did that.

I love Azur and you will not be disappointment.

That's a great idea! I never thought of that, thanks so much!!

The GM is huuuuge! It's a matter of preference, though. I've seen tiny ladies with the GM because of the big bag craze. I don't have enough things to put in a GM if I'm not packing for overnight. I vote for MM!

I have a two year old so there's plenty of toys/junk to throw in the GM lol :lol: