Do you think Chuck Taylor Converse sneakers can be worn with Chanel bags?

1. What do you think about high top sneakers worn with Chanel bags?

2. Yes of course! If you look at instagram or blogs you can see a lot of people mixing Chanel with street wear.! I love it!

3. +1
    Yes! I wear my Adidas superstars too. Looks great to mix them up.

4. I have mostly worn my chanel bags with a converse or espadrilles . So yes, it doesnt restrict the way i style my outfit.

5. #5 Jun 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
    Absolutely. If I saved my Chanel bags for only formal occasions, I would get very little out of them. My office leans towards business causal (not converse, but not suits either) and my general style is pretty casual.

6. I don't see why not. I think that combo is cute and fun.

7. of course, plenty of photos on IG of ladies with Chanel and chucks. My attitude: Frankly you can wear a garbage bag with Chanel. The bag doesn't make you...its just an accessory. :biggrin::biggrin:

8. I do that all the time. My IG is full of Chanel and sneakers pics

9. [​IMG]

10. Love this picture!!!

11. Yes. Chanel can be worn with Chucks, and with other sneakers too. I even think that such combinations create a modern and young look, which is all in line with Chanels innovative and modern vision of fashion.

12. Love it!!

13. Of course! Adorable

14. That's what I wear with my Chanels without giving a second thought! But then again, I've been known to use my LV Damier Azur pieces year round, so I may be a bad example.

15. +1
    Me too. :smile:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3215053&d=1450227497