Do you think Cherry Sabrina will sell out??

mrose75

O.G.
Jul 21, 2007
Kentucky
I just got my cherry sabrina on sunday. When my SIL saw her she says she fell in love and wants to get one too but it will be a few mths before she can. Do you think they will sell out??

jeh3v

RM Love
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
Nashville, TN
Who knows...Although I tend to think that "selling out" is code for "headed to the outlets". Supposedly sold out colors have been popping up at the outlets, especially Berry.

TXGirlie

O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
North Texas
It may sell out, supposedly the numbers were reported to be low. If you see a Sabrina color that you want, I wouldn't wait. Some colors/sizes are not making it to the outlets before selling out. Remember that PCE is around the corner, so they probably will sell out then.

coachmommyofmin

<3
O.G.
Oct 6, 2008
you can always buy now but keep on the tags,in case you do get a pce, or in case they do end up at the outlets... this way you have her, and can wait to see if you get her for a better price...

Jan 2, 2008
They replinished the stock in the cherry as well as the teal, I called JAX, you'll be fine!:tup:

Dec 10, 2008
I was just at Dillards and they had plenty of Sabrinas to choose from. Last week the satin ones were on sale, but now all gone.