Do You Think Bruce Willis's New Girl Looks Like Demi Moore ?

:wtf: I see the first picture and my initial thought is yes she does look like her. Then I was looking at her fabulous outfit thinking how classy she looks. But, low and behold and scroll down a little. Boy was I off on that one. Naked on the runway = :tdown:.

Agreed. She is a natural beauty with a killer bod, but I'm not a fan of the VS outfit. She does look wonderful with Bruce Willis. I reckon he would be a fun and charming guy to hang out with, so I can't blame her for going out with him, despite the obvious age difference.

Not at all, Bruce just likes them tanned and brunette. One of his many ex's was Nadia Bjorlin:

tucker09.jpg

true....but if she gets the name of Demi's plastic surgeon, then we can compare!;)

:roflmfao::roflmfao: I was thinking the same thing! Yeah, sure Demi's had three kids, but she's also had every cosmetic surgery procedure in the book - didn't her last whole-body overhaul cost into the hundred-thousands?

As for Bruce new girl - similar colouring, but different look. Although I wasn't looking at her face in that pic with the see-through panties! :wtf: