do you think a speedy 35 would look funny

I'm 5'3" and petit size. I would love to have speedy 35, if I can turn back time.

You can find speedy 25 in many collections (azur, damier, epi, minilin), but you will find speedy 35 only in mono. ((the discontinue epi speedy doesn't count))

I vote for the 35!!!!

For my taste, the 35 is too large for an every day bag. I would use that more for traveling or an overnight bag. I don't think I could pull it off at 5'7", but it really depends on your personality and style, too, and it is possible that you could pull it off, but I would need to see it to give you an answer.

I had the 30 and just got the 35. I absolutley love the 35. Its big, but not too big..BTW I'm 5-8 though. It really makes a statement. I'm so glad I decided to keep it. I haven't stop using it since I got it.

I think it depends on personal preference. I'm 5'0, and there's no way I could carry a 30 even, so I wouldn't go 35 unless it was meant to be like a carry on for travelling.

You have a little one so you may need the room. Personally I love my 25 and find it big enough. If I were to go bigger I would get the 30. (I am 5'3 on a good day..haha). I have seen pics of people with the 35 though and some can pull it off. To me it would too big. I have no idea what I would carry in it!

i'm 5'0" and think the 30 is a tad small for me at times....so i'm gonna get the 35 one day. i don't think it would look odd on you at all. it's all in how you carry the bag.