Do you tell your SA?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If you've bought any H items (especially bags) from an online reseller, would you tell your SA where you'd gotten it from?

2. I did - they didn't seem to have a problem.

3. My SA asked where I got my other H bags and I told them from a reseller but no mention of names... seems okay...

4. LOL - I'm totally honest w/ my SA!:yes:

5. I have to be - I'm such a terrible liar - that's why I had to tell DH when I did my little accounting episode yesterday...

I'm a disgrace to all Scorpios.....

6. THAT's for sure.......oiy vey........:rolleyes:

7. Lol!!!

8. I only do ebay for vintage items and only rarely at that. So, I am honest about it and they don't seem to have a problem. In fact, they seem to like my vintage items.

9. I am afraid to carry my rouge birkin to the boutique because they knew I wanted a birkin badly and was on the waiting list there. I just got my gold one from them, so maybe now I won't be afraid. It just feels like cheating on my SA right now.

10. I have not gone the reseller way for any bags yet but I would probably be very honest about it with them (not mentioning names, though).

11. pyrexia ... I do not know the nature of your relationship with your new SA at H but I would not be too quick to spill the beans, KWIM? SAs expect to see walk-ins going into the store to show their H bags, and try to have their bags authenticated. And trust me, they have the patience of saints ... waiting to be proven right almost every time.

12. I do for small items -especially those older items and are discontinued or very rare (but not for bags).

13. I thought that H stores or SAs banned folks who bought from re-sellers? Or did I misunderstand something?

14. No, that wouldn´t make any sense:confused1:

They ban people who are resellers.

15. My SAs have never asked. I would not give the information freely.