Do You tell your DH the True Cost of a LV??

I don't hide anything from hubby. I will add in something like "but I beat the price increase" "I got free delivery" or if its from ebay I'll say "but honey its below retail"

We're no good at keeping things from each other.

I don't hide anything from hubby. I will add in something like "but I beat the price increase" "I got free delivery" or if its from ebay I'll say "but honey its below retail"

We're no good at keeping things from each other.

:lol:The "it's from eBay, it was cheap!" worked for a while, until he saw my credit card bill.:lol:

My DH bought my Damier Speedy, and was with me when I looked at all of the other bags that I love, so he now knows EXACTLY how much LVs cost. I can't hide anything from him anymore.

you just have to tell him. If you don't or if you lie and he finds out later, he'll probably blow a fuse if he's not used to you buying bags. :P But don't worry! It gets easier after the first one! :sweatdrop:

DH knows exactly how much they cost (if he doesn't, he knows I have a spreadsheet of costs on my PC!). I negotiate with him how much I am allowed to spend on bags, and then he lets me go over it! :P

:nuts: Okay this is the deal~ The only thing we argue about is $, so I do buy 100% off ebay....this way my hubby doesn't have a coronary right on the spot~ However....:graucho: I also use my own spending $ which is alotted monthly...he Sees the bills....he knows and he still gets irritated...and I just throw back that it is my $ to do with what I want....See he likes balls all kinds of balls:nuts: footballs. baseballs, basketballs, golf balls...and these take enormous amounts of time away from our family....so I buy what I want! :wlae: I have a job. I earn $...

Sorry about the confession....who else to tell it to?:shame:

I cant hide it from him because he sees the credit card bills!:wtf: :wtf: SO i got my own credit card to avoid the "CSI Investigation" but the minute he sees those LV's on the bag im carrying....Busted!:noggin: He knows I have spent some serious $$$$$$ He doesnt get the whole Designer bag thing...."its just a bag". Mind you this is the same guy that throws down serious $$$$ on cars & car stuff.....Men!!!!

:nuts: Okay this is the deal~ The only thing we argue about is $, so I do buy 100% off ebay....this way my hubby doesn't have a coronary right on the spot~ However....:graucho: I also use my own spending $ which is alotted monthly...he Sees the bills....he knows and he still gets irritated...and I just throw back that it is my $ to do with what I want....See he likes balls all kinds of balls:nuts: footballs. baseballs, basketballs, golf balls...and these take enormous amounts of time away from our family....so I buy what I want! :wlae: I have a job. I earn $...

Sorry about the confession....who else to tell it to?:shame:

Hey, thats what were here for....:love: