Do you talk to yourself?

Yes, quite often. Especially when I'm at school. In the engineering computer lab I'll talk to myself when I'm working on programs and the guys around me will often either correct my thought process or steal my idea.

Yes all the time.For instance when I forget something I'm like"oh crap, I forgot so & so".
Or even "wow I should've so & so, oh blah blah blah". It is normal to talk to your self.:P

i plead the 5th :shame: haha i always think i see people talking to themselves but i come to find out they have those blue tooth things. though this girl christina at my work who never shuts up and keeps talking and talkng i do find talking to herself all the time.. the voices in my head scare me :crybaby: :P haha actually they seem to talk amongst themselves and i never know what they are talking about :confused1:

I always talk to myself, but I talk to my dog much more often than I talk to myself.

Lol, me too.

I find myself talking to inanimate objects more than to myself though, for example:

"Work, dang it, toaster!"

"Alright chair, you stay right there while I vacuum". (where's it going to run off too? I don't know)

and

"Come on shoe, go on already."

Actually, yeah, they're all mostly commands.