Do you talk to your hairdresser while getting a haircut?

haha good question.. when i get there it's always like hi how was your weekend and then after that it'll get all quiet. weird!!! its like i really dont have anything to talk about to him.

haha .. i love to read everyone's answers, being as that i'm a hair stylist! .. i'm a rather chatty girl, so i've formed awesome bonds with a lot of my clients, and when i do there hair, it's a great time to catch up on their lives .. but when it's a new client, of course it's never as comfortable, but i love to get to know my clients and chat it up .. this all coming from a stylist point of view! =)

My hairdresser has been cutting my hair for 15 years. I love him to pieces! He moved to Florida 3 years ago but still flies in every 5-6 weeks to cut his clients hair at the salon. He's very loyal! We get caught up and chat the entire time. He's even supposed to be on an episode of "Miami Ink" b/c he got a Bette Paige giant tattoo done by them so he calls me whenever he thinks it might be on. (He's way gay but he's like a girlfriend!)

I absolutely love my hairdresser so we end up talking a ton whenever I go in! We have a lot in common and she always remembers what we talked about before so it's just a wonderful experience. She also does a fabulous job with cutting and styling my hair to boot LOL! :nuts: