Do you take your LV out in the snow?

weibaobai

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Swedie said:
Apple lotion?? Hmmm, what is that?
It what the LV store uses. You can get it at select luggage stores. Its a lotion that both cleans and protects the leather.

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
AZ
So then are you or are you not supposed to put the Apple Garde protectant on brand new LV handles? Will that turn them a different color if they're brand new?

bagz_galore

Jan 20, 2006
Unfortunately where I live it rains consecutively for months (ok fine...so far it's only been 27 consecutive days of rain :wacko: ) All my LV's (CB papillon, MC alma, CB pochette, MC shirley and my twin GM)have water marks on them :sad2: I've been caught in sudden rain showers while using my babies and now ive gotten to the point where I tell myself "what's another few spots" :sad:

Mariah

Dec 24, 2005
apparently if you use shining monkey you can take vachetta out in the rain and the water won't stain it at all

yahoooooo

Jan 15, 2006
Los Angeles, CA
Mariah said:
apparently if you use shining monkey you can take vachetta out in the rain and the water won't stain it at all
I just sprayed my Batignolles Vertical with it this weekend. So it's supposed to rain this Wednesday but I'm taking my baby to school anyway!

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
AZ
kathyrose said:
I'm looking into getting a shining monkey too.
Do you put that on after the handles have started to get a little patina on them or when they're brand new?