Do you take your Louis Vuitton to the beach?

I took my DE Speedy B on a beach trip but only took it out when we went for dinner or shopping. I don't take handbags down to the actual sand. I have 3023 kid things to take too so I just throw everything in a lightweight (HUGE) tote bag or two.

Thank you all! I think that I am too OCD to take my nice LV bags to the beach. The first day out with my new Tivoli, I got caught in the rain and put it under my shirt. ;)

Due to all of the great responses, I have decided to play it safe and I purchased the below bag. I will take one of my LV purses for the nightlife.

Authentic new LONGCHAMP Le Pliage Medium Shoulder Tote in Fig.

Warm regards,

California 53

I have used my Neverfull mm for Airplane travel with a pochette accessories and kept a Longchamp Pliage in my Suitcase. When I go to the beach I take my Longchamp, but I keep maybe a pochette accessoire or mono cles inside to get my LV fix! Last year when I went to Crete I took my Longchamp to use on the plane and on the beach.

I purchased my neverful mml as I needed a beater bag (the rest of my collection was too expensive and when I bought her in 2012 she was "a bargain" at £480 vs the £795 they cost today ). I squish her under aircraft seats etc. but when it comes to the beach, I don't want wet towels or sunscreen going anywhere near it (I have a 7&9 year old) so I carry this

https://www.alphabetbags.com/shopall/bags/big_bagsbig_bags/bigbag99problemsteal.htm

Reactions: Chenai
I like the level of patina on my NF right now, so I am trying to stay away from the sun as much as possible :P I think I would be too scared of sunblock spilling out and possibly staining the bag! I prefer using those straw-based totes you can get at H&M or similar stores.

No way! My pool bag for the summer is a Vera Bradley tote! Fits towels, sandals, snacks and suntan lotion and I don't have to Worry about it at all cause it can go in the wash.

No. All that sand, salt, and sun is probably not good for the bag. I also carry food, drink, sunscreen - none of which I carry in my regular purse. I carry fun print beach bags instead.