Do You Take Your Coach To Icky Places???

When I go into a public restroom and there are no hooks, I never know what to do!!!! If someone isnt w/ me to hold my bag when that happens, I usually leave and go somewhere else!!!! I havent mastered keeping my bag on my shoulder and going to the bathroom yet!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL

Okay mommyville, I am going to make it up to you and prove to everyone I am cuckoo too :roflmfao: I have been known to ahem hang my purse around my neck if there is nowhere to set it in the bathroom stall. :roflmfao::shrugs::roflmfao:

I used to work for a pediatrician and I always brought my bags to work. I was constantly spraying disinfectant around that place. I never got sick while working there though. I also saw a lot of coach carrying moms :tup:

I'm protective of my bags but not as much as you guys. I'll take them in the bathroom as long as they don't have to touch the floor, and I haven't needed to go to the doctor yet but I don't have kids so i'm not really worried about it. I also put my bags on the floor of my car but I am very meticulous about keeping my car very very clean inside which includes spotless carpets.

I used to work for a pediatrician and I always brought my bags to work. I was constantly spraying disinfectant around that place. I never got sick while working there though. I also saw a lot of coach carrying moms :tup:
I see alot of Coach carrying moms as well in the pediatrian's office, but I've also seen sick kids :throwup: on these Coach carrying moms and WORSE!!!! If I WORKED there, I would have my bag under my desk away from the sick kids, so I dont think that would bother me at all!!! But, after I saw incidents of sick kids :throwup: and going to the bathroom IN THE WAITING ROOM, I kinda became VERY phobic!!!!! :yucky:

I took black Leather Ali to a well visit for my kids a few weeks back. I propped her up on the exam table on top of some blankets and clothing and stuff but I will say the last time i went I had another coach bag and the technician kept trying to move it and that realy bothered me, also they were trying to get me to leave it so that I could take the kids to be weighed but I took all of us in the weighing room. My kids doctor (male and very fashionable) always compliments me on my handbags so I don't mind taking them to appointments but with caution lol. I really like to avoid situations where my bag might end up on grass or dirt so I avoid cookouts and other outside activites like an outside concert. Also avoid bringing nicer bags to kids parties or play areas with dirty hands.

Wow, this threads givin' me lots to think about..

I carry mostly leather bags, but all I can think is the cows didn't mind the grass or the rain. :sweatdrop:

I never thought about those grocery carts before. I did get one of my purses sticky from a cart, you would have thought that would have taught me a lesson. I never thought about wearing my purse in the bathroom, I always hang them from the door corner if there is no hook, I usually have bags with long enough straps to do this.

Desperate Housewives had a show where Lynette get sick:throwup: in a purse at a school function.. Oh my :wtf:

I does happen... My poor husband was the target of a ill child at our local middle school football game, but I was very grateful my purse was on the other side of me and that I was out of the target zone. Lets just say we didn't sit in that section for the rest of the season

I bought my first item- Coach wallet- the other day and I went to my Aunts that night [who smokes like cigarettes are going to stop being produced] so I kept my purse on a nightstand farrr away from where we were [kitchen] I dont want anything smelling like smoke. Clothes can be washed though.