Do you Sudoku?

1. I've slowly become obsessed and love to do Sudoku puzzles. I'm kind of a number person anyway but I love the challenge and thought process involved.

So does anyone else here at tPF Sudoku?

2. My 10 year old LOVES those puzzles......I am constantly buying them for her...

3. I try, but I can't figure them out iwthout looking at the answers :sad:

4. I've been doing Sudoku since my newspaper first started printing them in March 2006! I don't do them as much anymore but I should start again.

5. Addicted!

6. :yes: Me too!!!

7. Kinda.. but I'm finding after a while they all look the same.

8. i am bad with #s

9. I love sudoku but I only do the easy and medium ones- the difficult are too hard for me!

10. I've never done it but my husband tells me that I would love it as I'm such a number person, and he also doesn't understand it. Maybe I'll pick up one of those books today for some entertainment and amusement.

11. Yes! I love them!

12. I'm completely addicted to Sudoku!

13. haha, the easy-medium ones are too hard for me!

14. Absolutely love them! I need to buy a puzzle book, though because the challenges they have in our newspaper are printed so small I can hardly write my numbers in them.

Any suggestions for one to purchase?

15. I love sudoku! Especially for plane rides :smile: and when I'm bored in class, lol!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice