Do you still love your Palm spring mm

Jordyaddict

Feb 3, 2014
London
Hi All

I would love your views on the palm spring mm and if you still love it if you own it ?

Ive just brought one in additional to the the new Montsouris PM.
The problem with the Montsouris that I have found in the rain ☔ the material under the black flap gets soaked . I’ve got caught in 2 down pours and had to hairdry the bag when I got home. The opening was not issue but the flap is concerning me .I’ve never had to do this with any of my canvas or leather bags. Now I don’t think I can use this in the winter when dog walking :crybaby:

So before any price increase I’ve ordered the palm spring mm and it arrived today .

My hubby is not sure I will get use of two rack sacks due to the amount of options I have (what do he know :giggle: ) so I wanted to know your views on the mm before I make any decisions .

I think it would be a great winter bag ,travel bag and when we decide to have kids a good mum bag .

thank you all for sharing your views
Xx

IWICBTAll!

O.G.
Oct 18, 2008
Illinois
Hi - I actually have the PM. I've had mine for about 2 years now and I still like it. The only thing I would change if I could would be the thick pillow like straps. But for the most part, they don't bother me. I add a scarf to the top handle or maybe on one of the straps and I love it. I love the zipper and I use it in all weather. I get all four seasons where I live so my has been through all types of weather.

Reactions: Jordyaddict

Amy_nl

O.G.
Jan 6, 2007
NL
I have the MM size and love it! It is a carefree backpack and very convenient. And I do not hv problems with the puffy straps. Enjoy it!

beautycase

BagLover
Mar 18, 2017
Germany
beautyinacase.blogspot.de
Do you own the Black one or the vachetta one?
That’s actually very annoying if it’s get soaked in rain.
I don’t own the Palm Springs MM or PM just the mini but I love it! I think the PM or MM are better option if you want to use it later as a mom bag.

jayohwhy

O.G.
Jul 31, 2009
I love my palms springs mm. the only thing is that there is some wear on the top handle as I would hang it from a hook and had too many things in it (mom of 2). As a mom of 2 I sort of wish it were a smidge bigger.

Reactions: beautycase