Do you stick to LV because you're scared for your bank account?

Honestly, not really. I have a couple of other brands of designer bags but besides Chanel, the others really don't do it for me.

ITA! I am an LV girl at heart, but I do love my Chanel as well. But for every 1 Chanel bag I buy I buy 6 or so LVs. I had one Dior that I never used and sold, Fendi Spy bags are very tempting, but LV always comes out with somthing else that I have to have and my loyalty stays here!

I have 3 balenciaga, the rest my collection are LV and chanel. I love LV the most although i think chanel is very classic and elegant, i love baleciaga because they are very comfortable and lightweight perfect for daytime. i dont have other brands beside those three. ( well, only one addtl chloe paddington). LV is always fun! their design very cute and always come up with new stlyes. :graucho:

I love LV but I also love BV, Balenciaga and Chanel. Used to like Gucci too, but not any more.

LV has a lot more styles compare to other brands and it's a little bit more 'affordable'. Like Chanel, I think a lot of their styles are pretty mature looking.

I got 2 BVs, 1 Balenciaga and 1 Chanel...each piece costs more than my LVs (so far I don't have any LVs that are over $1k, the most expensive one in my LV collection should be the mono mini besace mary kate).

Not really. I also have Chanel, Prada, Burberry, Gucci, Coach, and Tokidoki. I just get into something and then once I get what I want, I move on. This year I got into Tokidoki, bought all I wanted, then moved on and now they belong to my kids. Sadly when I get tired of them, I give them away to friends or relatives. I buy to use rather than collect so I try to keep my closet down to a minimum.

Not really -- I have mostly LV and Coach, with a few D&Bs and my current wishlist is almost entirely LV, but I don't hesitate to buy a bag if I like it regardless if it is LV or not.

I don't know much about Balancegia except for admiring pictures of it and seeing it once in person when I was on vacation, but I seriously drool over them!! I live in Chicago but don't really see a ton of designer bags where I live, and friends don't really care about designer bags so I guess I never felt that I had to get it versus if I saw it all the time! I almost feel like if I get it that I will be the only person that appreciates it or knows what it is.

I stick to LV because I :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Louis Vuitton, and NOTHING else!! ha ha....Only once did I cheat on Louis, it was an Escada hobo bag which I'd bought online for sale. I regretted it the moment I opened up the box!

However, with LV I can take out my bags years and years later and still be in love!! :love:

LV would be my favourite brand, I always think If I buy another brand I could've got a nice LV for that.
Also the bigger boutiques for Chanel etc are only In Sydney and that is a long, long way for me so that is also a deciding factor for me - not being able to see other brands IRL.:tdown:

I also have gucci, tods, and prada bags but they just sit in the closet most of the time. For some strange reason, I keep going back to LV. Its really not the price. Theres something about LV I cant explain. LV rocks!:wlae:

same with me!! i have other designer bags, and when I DO have the cash to spend on bags, somehow, i always go back to LV

(I love you, Mr. Louis Vuitton :lol:)

lol

I have been into LV for over 5 years and just recently i have been buying Balenciaga bags. I sometimes branch out to others like Dior and Chanel but LV is my all time fav. Even though i havent bought to much LV this year i still try to stop at the store from time to time and see whats calling my name.

mmm...I know gucci has sales so if you catch a sale you can prolly get a bag for a good price..I got my two gucci's at a pretty good price that way. ITA w/ you Karman, the gucci princy tote is pretty cuute, I'm thinking about it in guccisima. After my Manhattan PM, I'm not sure if I'm buying any more LV...i pretty much have all the bags I want (except for the suhali lockit..lol) and I'm actually thinking of a Chanel or Gucci bag...hmmmm....