Do you spray your leather bag w/protectant?

1. Hi,

Just wondering if you girls spray your bags with water resistant leather protectors? I normally spray my boots with it, but not sure about the bag? Might ruin it?

Thanks!

2. Apple Garde! I've used it on all of my LAMB as well as my MJ Raspberry Stam. :tup:

www.leatherstuff.com

3. I use Wilson's Leather Care on all my leather handbags. I love the little leather wipes too :smile:

4. i haven't. but i am ordering the apple stuff to try. which i meant to order it last night, and now for sure ordering it tonight. i'm going to wipe the bags down periodically.

5. Thanks girls for the recommendations:tup:

6. I have the Wilson's LC lotion. Have you used it on any of your LAMB leather??? I haven't yet, but I would if I knew it was safe.

7. We don't have the Apple stuff in Ireland, but I use Woly protectant spray on bags and shoes. I also have their 'Wax and Shine' spray.

8. legsie, I used a little (very little) bit of the Wilson's lotion on the stripe of my Shadow Mandeville. But I think that's the only time I've used lotion on one of my L.A.M.B. bags.

9. YES! I've used Wilson's and Apple brand products and both worked great! I would use conditioner and the protectant.

10. Me too!
    I use Wilson's TLC Leather & Suede Protector spray on everything leather!
    All my RM's, LP's, MJ's, HH's... You name it; the stuff is great!

11. I use Collonil on my Mulberry bags and it is just perfect, the water just rolls off. On my other bags I just put regular waterproof/dirt proof stuff you can buy at any shoe repair store.

12. Even though I baby my bags, I just don't do any special treatment on the leather. I've never seemed to have a problem with any of my leathers.