do you smell your lvs?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i KNOW this is a wierd question... but i just did, so i was wondering... am i the only one?

2. Uh....no I dont purposly smell my speedy, but you might find someone here who does :shocked:

3. nope....

4. call me weird, but i smelled my LV wallet... but only because I love the smell of leather.

5. I love the smell of my wallet, lol... It's that distinctive LV scent... I'm weird, I know :drool:

6. YES !!! I love the smell of new vachetta ! :yes:

I think vernis smells like band aids tho..

7. i love the smell of LV leather. especially Monogram Glace. i've been caught sniffing my Bobby bag a few times i had to buy the Glace leather cuff so it won't be too obvious :P i also like Tobago leather smell too. i guess im a real LV addict :shame:

8. I think vernis smells like band aids tho..[/quote]

:lol: band aids :roflmfao:

9. Nope.

10. I do…I think they smell so good!

11. The only thing I have with vachetta is my groom keychain but he smells ohh so good :yes::roflmfao:

12. God No!!! I haven't gotten my first LV yet, but I know with complete certainty the first thing I will do is take it out of its box and smell it! I do this with a lot of new things. I don't know if it's a quirk, but I just do it with new things. And I swear to you, I have already thought to myself "I wonder what mynew LV Drouot will smell like" LOL!

13. I do! My Speedy usually "sleeps" next to my bed and when I turn over I can smell that ever so nice LV scent. :shame:

14. I don't....but someone posted the other day about smelling the vachetta and getting lipstick on it .

15. I smell it!! If i had to authenticate a purse I would smell it and I would know!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice