Do you smell your age?

I don't know if I smell my age but I buy use perfume if I like it. I used during my college days the EL white linen, not appropriate for my age but I love the scent up to now. I also use Pleasure, left her and then go back again, the scent is very refreshing esp. during summer. I use Chanel Mademoiselle for special occassions and Angel by Thierry Mugler during colder season.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Chanel No 5!!! Mom used to wear this when I was little. I remember sneaking into my mom's room to smell her pillows when she was out of town. We live in different countries now so every time I smell this I think of her. It is bittersweet :sad:

I wear soft perfumes and mists. Perhaps my scent is one of the reasons people think I am lying when I say I am 30??? haha :sunnies

Last edited:
in my teens I wore the Spiritual Sky oils....and Charlie! :cool:
in my 20's and 30's I wore Cinnabar....then moved on to Opium which I wore for years.
I loved Ysatis and Chloe and cK one which I also wore for years.
Now I wear Burberry...Dolce and Gabbana The one....Gucci...I mix it up.
During summer I tend to wear more Body sprays from VS...layer it on with the shower gel, body moisturizer and spray,

I've been wearing Chanel Mademoiselle every single day since it first came out. I'm 44 and hopefully this scent is timeless since I can't see myself EVER tiring of it and changing to something else. I'll probably be 80 and still wearing it, LOL!

I'm in my early 30's and I don't know what I should smell like. I just buy whatever perfumes I like and never give it a second thought. I mainly have Jo Malone and Chanel in my perfume collection.