Do you smell fish, too?

^ I've since received several other fake second chance offers from different addresses. Great, I'm now on their mailing list. :cursing:

I've forwarded them all to eBay but they only send me back generic responses even though on one of the e-mails I told them the whole situation, how I've been getting all these different e-mails from the same seller under different names. Sighhh...

If the original transaction is still available to view, you can go to the bottom of the page and click on "REPORT THIS ITEM"...go through the steps..and on the last page, it gives you an area where you can write your concern in..

Please tell me you didn't fall for this. Furthermore, you need to run a virus scan if you haven't already. By replying to the email you opened your computer up to a nasty trojan virus that could be keylog tracking all of your personal information.

^ I think a lot of people missed that. I definitely know this is a scam and have NOT responded. ;) Thanks for you and everyone's concerns though!

One of their reps just responded to this case so I will be sending her all the e-mails that've been sent under different accounts in one e-mail so they can investigate this further.