Do you share your LVoe on Facebook?

I posted a pic once, and i know what your feel there are alot of jealous haters....they wonder why we spend alot on our bags, only us can understand the feeling of fulfillment when we buy:smile: so better share it here or have a private album where only the one who can see it are the ones who can appreciate them

I don't post many purchases on Facebook, but I think I will w/ my first LV. It will be something that I have saved up for and proud of. Lots of my friends know how much I want this bag.

Work hard, play hard! :biggrin:

Never! And they will never understand even though I know most of our friends are well-off by sending their children to expensive schools, they never flaunt their material things. They see me wearing my LV bags, but no one talks about or complements them. Maybe they don't know or maybe they just don't want to talk about it. However, I post pictures of me with my bags. So it's a subtle way....

I barely post pics on FB. I know it's only friends or people you allow into your world but some people on their are old high school friends or college people but still not my closest friends....who barely understand themselves. TPF is the only place I share LVoe!

drspock7 said:
I barely post pics on FB. I know it's only friends or people you allow into your world but some people on their are old high school friends or college people but still not my closest friends....who barely understand themselves. TPF is the only place I share LVoe!

Ita I get a lot of request from coworkers and old friends.
I rarely post pics Because of these group.

Never! And they will never understand even though I know most of our friends are well-off by sending their children to expensive schools, they never flaunt their material things. They see me wearing my LV bags, but no one talks about or complements them. Maybe they don't know or maybe they just don't want to talk about it. However, I post pictures of me with my bags. So it's a subtle way....

I like that idea actually. :smile:

I did once but just the box when I got my very first LV and it was out of excitement. Never again tho (it's never my intention) but some ppl took it as showing off and I don't need the grief. There's enough drama IRL, I don't need it on cyber space too.

NO!!!!!! :nono: WHY?

Because I feel that my friends/family may deem it as boasting and also although they may see me with the odd LV or other designer bag, to see the entire collection all together may draw in a few unnecessary comments.

However if I take a photo and a bag happens to be in it then I post it up as a profile picture... but half the time people do not notice... To put the entire collection up would probably cause a riot.. lol

Even I was shocked lol when I recently took a photograph of my entire bag collection :giggles:

No I don't. I have received some comments about items that I buy in person, so I can imagine what some inlaws would say online. I would then remind them of how much they spend on their hair extensions, cigarettes, and drinking, things that I don't do. No, me posting pictures of my bags would open up a can of worms. I hardly write anything on Facebook for the most part.

Never ever. People always have nasty things to say. Once I posted a link to something about LV and a friend went on a rant about wasting money and occupy wall street and other nonsense. I'll never do it again!

I don't for many of the reasons mentioned already. First and foremost, I think it is insensitive to the people who are on my FB that are having rough times financially or just not as well off as we are. Second, it just seems boastful and annoying. I know that I get annoyed by how much my sister brags about her ten million vacations a year because she is doing it to brag and that comes off as so shallow. Plus, again, we have a lot of family and friends who can't afford such luxuries and it is insensitive to them. Third, I cut costs elsewhere so that I can afford the bag I want. For example, I HATE wasting money at home parties of any kind - Lia Sophia, Tupperware, ThirtyOne, Pure Romance, Tastefully Simple, Party Lite - all parties that I have been invited to in just the last month alone. However, when I've used the excuse that I can't afford to buy anything in the past, I've been slapped with "Well stop spending all your money on purses." The reason I can afford my bags is BECAUSE I choose not to spend money on useless crap that I don't want like that. I really wouldn't want to be advertising them on FB to draw more attention so that people can make judgements on how I spend my money.

I posted a picture of my First LV the ALMA MM. I saved up for it and bought it for graduating college. I got so many negative comments from people and family members I haven't talked to in years started asking me for money. Moral of the story NEVER post pics of anything designer.