Do You Share Your Closet/ Wardrobe Space With Your Husband/Bf ?

Define sharing.

Its more like I have the bedroom and hallway closet while I also have a portion of his closet. I feel slightly bad about stealing space from him, but I figure if he isn't using it, then its wasted space. Well that is how I have justified it inmy mind ........

We dont share, I have my own walk-in closet, he has a normal sized wardrobe!

I'm a little OCD about my closet, everything is super-organised by colour, brand and by type of clothing. All my shoes are in their original box, also organised by brand and type. The brands have to be in alphabetical order, i'm weird like that!
My fiancee says that if I spent as much time cooking and cleaning as I do organising my clothes and shoes, we wouldnt have to pay a housekeeper!

yes, we do share - and it is getting quite tight! In fact, I often think I give so many clothes away because I have to make room for the new ones. Perhaps I should tell him we would save more money if he just moved his clothing into the guest bdrm closet. :P

I use the closet in the spare bedroom since there is no way our stuff would all fit in one. My dream is a large walk in closet where I can lay out all my shoes and clothes so they are all visible.

Completely separate. A few years ago, I converted a small bedroom next to our master BR into MY closet. Its heaven! I have plenty of shoe shelves, sweater shelves, hanging space and built in hampers. I dont have to bump in to DH while dressing. He now uses our original walk in closet.
Now, about those separate bedrooms....hhmmm.......