Do you share a hobby with your SO?

nope, it's funny b/c we were just talking about this the other day. we concluded we like to eat out a lot and watch the same tv shows. oh well, the relationship seems to work, so i'm not worried.

Our mutual "hobby" is helping eachother with home improvements. Not really a hobby per se, but we do tons of trips to Home Depot together and help eachother pick out decor, paint, etc. He has an architecture background so he is wonderful with design, ideas...

We also love to cook for one another. In the kitchen we tend to clash a little (in a funny way...ever see Bobby Flay and his wife cook together? That's us, hee hee), so we make it work where the person who is cooked for does the clean up.

Funny because hubby loves togo shopping w/ me which I really appreciate!! He likes all things computer realted which I just don't share. We both like to cook and we both like trying new recipes.

AJ

twiggers I just read your post and I'm loving your enthusiasm towards building a muscle car. :yahoo:
My SO builds and races cars for a living and this summer we decided to venture into pro territory. Lets say it's more that just a hobbie for us but last spring I went to race school for the first time and I loved it I will be going back next spring. Also I am considering joining a local all-girls race enthusiast team. Gotta love a girl that is not afraid to pick up a wrench.
Kudos to you and your SO on your awesome hobbie!! I can suggest a few books that are very useful for what you guys are planning to do and are definitely very easy to understand.
I was there with a pestering significant other trying to find a hobby that we were both into. This summer I started mountain biking with him it was amazing but very challenging and I have the cuts and scars to prove it!
We also do some indoor rock climbing, not so often now since we live far from Toronto and there are no clinmbing gyms in the area.

Poker and gambling is the only thing me and hubby have in common and we both enjoy, both together and on our own. We seem to be complete opposites on everything else. He loves golf, I don't see the point in running after a ball you can't even see in the distance. I love all sorts of home improvement, he gets pissed off just thinking about changing a lightbulp. If one of us is watching tv the other one watches DVD on the laptop etc. etc. etc.