Do you sell to people w/Private feedback?

I will sell but only if they pay via "wire transfer" (W Union or monwygram) Also depending on how old are the negatives.

I did one time sold my LV to someone w/ private feedback..I was really worried honestly at the time..
However since their BO was so close to my asking price, I decided to take the risk..

The person paid rite away, and since the shipping quote I stated on my listing didn't cover for the insurance, I ended up cashing in about 48bucks from my own pocket..I also purchased signature delivery..

Basically I tried to protect myself in the best way I could eventhough it means I had to cover for all these extra myself..
At the end of the day, he received it (yes, it was a HE!) and left me a positive feedback..

To think twice, I don't think I would want to go thru' the anxiety ever again..It's too frustrating :sad:

So really you gotta go with your own guts..To follow your own instict and feeling most of the times are the best :smile:

having private feedback does not mean you are hiding anything bad. I put mine to private since I buy thousands of $ in bags and also I buy lingerie...i do not want people seeing that. would you?

My buying ID has private fb as well, I have been stalked by my customers and competitors before and it was a horrible experience. I don't get any problems with sellers. If they want to see my fb I turn it public for a little while just for them. Less than 1% of sellers requested for this.

I have a good customer with APO/FPO address who MUST have her fb private and I respect that.