do you see yourself carrying the luminuse in 5-10 years?

do you see the luminuse PM becoming a classic handbag 5/10 years down the road?

• YES!

• Not at all... you will get bored of it in a couple of years

• Nope, get the westminster instead or save up for a chanel.

Results are only viewable after voting.

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
A poster just asked me this in another thread I posted about the luminuse, and it was a striking question to me. I always thought the luminuse was more classic than the artsy, but now I'm not so sure and idk if I'm being clouded by my desire for a new tote... do you see it being a classic?

I think you should start a thread called: What LV in your current bag collection can you see yourself carrying 5 to 10 years from now? That would garner some interesting responses.

And, no I would get bored with the Lumi in the long run so I would not be carrying it 5 years from now.

I agree start a thread of what bags are classics and you see yourself wearing in 5 to 10 years.....I am contemplating the same question....do I get a totally (classic for years to come in my opionion) or ballade.....(not really trendy but not sure I would call it a classic.....maybe....maybe not)

I see the Lumi as more of a trendy bag--or at least contemporary! I'm not even sure I'd consider the Artsy a "classic" LV bag. Classic LV would be bags like the Speedy, Alma, Noe etc. But you never know....a few years ago the BH and Noe were considered "older" LV bags and not very popular with younger people--at least here on the forum. But it seems more women are buying them now. I think it also depends on what direction LV takes, how they market a bag, make it part of the permanent collection....