Do you see a lot of paddington's where you live?

I'm in Rhode Island and I've never seen anyone carrying a paddy. Our Nordies has had 3 Chloe bags this year and all three sold (they say that hopefully they will be carrying more...) but I've never seen anyone carrying one.... RI is a small state though.. :P

I live in FL, near Orlando, occasionally, I see a Chloe out and about, but it is rare. They do go off the shelves in Neiman's, so someone somewhere must be buying/carrying them. Since I've been on this forum, I see how many of us buy Chloes both retail and at the sales, etc., so WHERE ARE THEY??:confused1:

I've never seen a real one, but this isnt really Chloe land... Most people here are keen on LV, Chanel and Loewe...
I did spot a dark brown Edith one and was so excited that I stopped the lucky owner to ask her about her bag... She had no idea it was an Edith, said the purse was a present from her husband... I even managed to talk her into letting me carry her bag for a couple of seconds...

I see them all the time - on Susie's arm. That's about it. Just once at Saks we saw a young gal carrying something Chloe - a Betty, I think? And once I saw a matron in the Neiman's parking lot carrying a Silverado. But there was a gal at the office where I used to work who had a Paddy and I was so jealous of her since it was before I had found the courage to take the leap into high prices. She explained that she saw the bag at a store in Las Vegas and HAD to have it. She knew nothing about its legacy and had also never bought as costly a bag before. She LOVED it big time.

When I go to London (which is quite often) I see a fair few designer bags - including Paddingtons :love:

Around my town I see a few dreadful fakes or some "inspired" versions but only ever seen one other real Paddy in my town :Push:

Here in sydney - don't see much of authentic anything. There is a huge population of fakes here. Was in line behind a girl at the shoe repair about a month ago PAYING MONEY TO FIX A FAKE PADDINGTON !!! Poor thing - don't think she realised.

No, I've seen one real edith while on vacation a year ago - never witnessed a paddington out in public... But I think that's a good thing right - means not everybody else has one :smile:
I am in Sydney too :yes:
As well as the fakes I see alot of "inspired" designs which are almost as bad as fakes. I walked past an el cheapo store yesterday and saw an "inspired" bay bag - it was tacky and the "leather" was so cheap looking - obviously fake leather but not even good quality.