Do you see a lot of Carter Trinity diamond pavè ring in REAL LIFE?

BenLovesLV

Aug 18, 2013
Amsterdam
I don't see them often in IRL, but a colleague of mine wears one, classic size. It's her e-ring. It's positively gorgeous. I only have a plain gold trinity ring myself, but yes, a guy can dream, haha.

BenLovesLV

Aug 18, 2013
Amsterdam
I have small size, like in photo.
I'm so jealous, haha! Do you wear yours alone, or do you stack it? I'd like to have one to, but at the moment I'm more or less on ban island, because I'm saving up for a Birkin, preferably an exotic one, so no more rings for me (at least till september).

May 14, 2008
I have never seen anyone wear a trinity in real life, let alone a pave one. None of my friends are into jewelry and def no designer jewelry.

sailorstripes

Jan 20, 2011
NYC
I have never seen anyone wear the full-on pave Trinity ring, I must be going to the wrong places in NYC, ha ha! I did see an SA wearing Trinity ring with one pave band when I went to the Cartier boutique on 5th Ave, it looked gorgeous on her. And I recently saw a young man wearing the 3-gold Trinity band while we were both standing in line to get into the Met, it looked wonderful on him. I am saving up for one!

dr.pepper

May 19, 2011
The plain Trinity is my wedding ring and I'd love a pave one-band version some day. I have stacked them in Cartier and it looks great and feels quite comfortable.

I've never seen anyone with a pave Trinity IRL.

pinkybear

O.G.
Feb 25, 2007
SoCal baby!
I've seen an elegant older lady rocking an ostrich birkin and the pave trinity at Neiman Marcus about 4 years ago. It took every fiber of my being not to rob her. :tender: :loveeyes: