Do you scarf?

1. LOL...do you add a scarf to your bags?
    What kinds of scarfs do you buy?
    What bags do you add them too?

So far I have 2 scarfs...a Gucci and a Hermes. I have the gucci on my speedy, and I'm debating about whether a scarf would look good on a BV.

I think Hermes scarfs are my next addiction:love:

2. Not personally but LOVE the way it looks on other people's bags. I feel that I can never get it right on my own bags!:nuts:

3. ^^ Same here. Plus I'm afraid it would fall off or get dirty.

4. No, I don't. I sometimes like the way it looks... but I'd prefer the bag alone :yes:

5. My mom collects them and wears them..never really puts them on any bags and neither do I.
    I do have a couple Chanel heart ones and the fuchsia perfo bandana that I wear around my waist.
    Here are my two:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. I only have the Denim scarf and the bacl MC Bandeau.
    I tied it only once. I am not use to it.
    Also, like the others, I rather see it on other people.

I wore my denim scarf on my hair for the first time this past Saturday.
    I felt weird...LOL....I am just not cool like that...hahahahha.

7. LOl joJo!
    When I went into Hermes to buy my last scarf I had the gucci on my speedy...and the wonderful SA actually taught me the proper way to tie the scarf to my bag LOL

8. I love the pink one!

9. ^^ Ditto! It's lovely!

10. So, what is the proper way exactly to tie it on?

11. Well..the Hermes guy first rolled it and then tied in a regular knot. He told me to be careful of which color is showing (i.e. I have a brown gucci scarf with white accents...and he said I needed more white showing to add color).
    He made it look really simple...but I haven't attempted it myself!

12. thanks for sharing twiggers! I think I might want to get an LV scarf soon...lvbabydoll, I love your scarves!

13. thanks twiggers, do you have a pic?

14. I find it difficult to add a scarf to my bags too. But they always look good on coach bags

15. I collect Hermes scarves and Twillys and always tie them on my Speedy and Saleya. :flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice