Do you save your MJ boxes?

1. I was wondering if you girls saved your MJ boxes? I have about three sitting around and they are quite bulky, so I am thinking of tossing them. I always put my MJ bags in their protective dust bag, but am thinking while they would be safer in a box, there is no extra room for them. Thoughts please?

TIA,
    JEn

2. :yes: I keep everything, including the boxes...not because I intend to ever sell them, but just becuase I like my bags to have all their original accompanying materials. I'm an avid collector of other things (in addition to MJs), though, so I tend to to be rather hoardish... :P

3. I recently got two Stam bags :ninja: and I thought about keeping both boxes but in the end I decided to toss them. I don't need the clutter.

4. Hey Jen,

I keep mine. =) I only have 1 MJ box though -- my black Ursula Elise from NM online. My other MJ bags (from Nordstrom, Bloomies, Shoptwigs.com, etc) only came with dustbags.

5. I didn't get a box with mine when I bought the Mia at Neiman's.

6. Not sure if boxes are given out to in-store clients who ask for them only. I don't always get boxes from online order. When I ordered Blush & Black Elise from NM online, both came in its own box. Blush Elise wasn't perfect so I exchanged it for another one, NM online sent the 2nd Blush Elise in its dustbag only. Had to return it again since it had problem too.

7. I think the only time I got a box was when I bought something from the MJ store. No boxes anywhere else.

8. I never got a box, I've purchased from Saks and from the MJ store

9. I never get a box and I buy from the Marc Jacobs store.

10. I never got a box either (Bloomies and MJ store) just the dust bag. What does the box look like? Cardboard or something more substantial?

11. I only got a box once. It's a white box with "Marc Jacobs" on it. Nothing special. I kept it anyway because I'm a dork like that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice