Do you report the item to Ebay when you see a Fake?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Would you? Have you?

Sometimes I feel I am obligated to, since I do not want others to buy a fake...

2. I don't perhaps mostly because I don't use ebay to buy things but I do go watch what people sell there.. so I don't report.
    And second thing is why I don't also, is because there will always be fakes no matter how many times you report :rolleyes:

Maybe I just give up too easily on this one but it's great if there's still people who report everytime they see fakes! :tup:

3. yes i have reported, i gave up because e bay do not take them down.

4. what about when others post up pictures of their latest purchases on the forums and you know they've got a fake?

How would you let them know?

5. well, this happened to me with my 'genuine Dior gaucho bag' that i purchased off e bay. I was so happy I bagged a 'bargain' £74 BIN price for a used one. When i got it, all looked good and the inside lable looked good, i was so pleased I posted it in the Dior forum and the ladies there soon told me it was fake and what was wrong. I was very appreciative, i contacted the seller and got most of my money back, if i did not post it, i would have been none the wiser and been carrying around a fake bag.