Do you remove the LP leather tag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got my Alex zipper tote (my first LP!) and was wondering if most of you remove the rectangular leather 'tag' with LP logo? I really don't see the point of keeping it attached ......any thoughts?

2. I never keep the tag on. It is really a swatch for you to test out different leather care and spray treatments.

3. Ah....OK, makes sense, thanks

4. ooooo i never understand what is it for thanks for pointing it out!

5. Yep, I have used it as a 'test swatch' and I always remove it before carrying.

Linda

6. i did see a lady the other day at the mall that had her tag still on her bag .... i thought it kinda looked silly .... ;)

7. You saw an LP in real life? What kind was it? I have seen three, one in Dallas and the other two in San Diego. I saw a large Sydney bag in silver in Dallas and the medium tote and I think the other was a shoulder bag in San Diego.

8. i always take it off.

p.s. doesn't the alex zip tote kick ass? i'm wearing mine today :smile:

9. We need to make a "LP - Sightings in the wild" thread. Unfortunately, there probably wouldn't be a whole lot to list. I have yet to see any.

10. Me either, it would make my day to see one! I don't live in an area where designer bags are common.

Linda

11. Designer bags are fairly common here, but I never see LP...

12. i'm here in the OC and i saw a black speedy dylan at south coast plaza ... south coast is a HUGE high end shopping center full of stores like escada, bottega veneta, cartier, gucci, jimmy choo, you name it .... i thought i saw the large folding dylan that day in black as well but i couldn't get close enough ... i think i remember seeing one other LP some time ago, but i dont' remember which style it was .....