Do you remove the LP leather tag?

JLJRN

O.G.
May 3, 2009
I just got my Alex zipper tote (my first LP!) and was wondering if most of you remove the rectangular leather 'tag' with LP logo? I really don't see the point of keeping it attached ......any thoughts?

You saw an LP in real life? What kind was it? I have seen three, one in Dallas and the other two in San Diego. I saw a large Sydney bag in silver in Dallas and the medium tote and I think the other was a shoulder bag in San Diego.

You saw an LP in real life? What kind was it? I have seen three, one in Dallas and the other two in San Diego. I saw a large Sydney bag in silver in Dallas and the medium tote and I think the other was a shoulder bag in San Diego.

We need to make a "LP - Sightings in the wild" thread. Unfortunately, there probably wouldn't be a whole lot to list. I have yet to see any.

i'm here in the OC and i saw a black speedy dylan at south coast plaza ... south coast is a HUGE high end shopping center full of stores like escada, bottega veneta, cartier, gucci, jimmy choo, you name it .... i thought i saw the large folding dylan that day in black as well but i couldn't get close enough ... i think i remember seeing one other LP some time ago, but i dont' remember which style it was .....