Do you remember the cute little Balenciaga cat... :(

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. I wonder what their problem is with cats. I am so sorry this is happening to you, I wish I had some good advise or something. At least you know that he is going to a good place.

Thank you so much for your kind responses J Star, Nerdphanie,Vbskull and Pursendipity!:heart:

It is really good to hear that we are not the only ones that think this is mean and unfair:crybaby: I am soooo glad my parents are taking him-otherwise we would have had to give him to the shelter and he most likley would not have made it...:sad:

I'm so sorry you have to send balenciaga cat away :sad: Still, some people just seems really grumpy. Like, who cares about an indoors only cat that lives in an apartment??! And "all animals but cats"? Sounds like they do it just to be a**holes because for example dogs can make a hella more noise than a cat can even if it tries to :mad: I really hope you find a loophole in the tenants act or whatever it's called!

I'm so sorry you have to send balenciaga cat away :sad: Still, some people just seems really grumpy. Like, who cares about an indoors only cat that lives in an apartment??! And "all animals but cats"? Sounds like they do it just to be a**holes because for example dogs can make a hella more noise than a cat can even if it tries to :mad: I really hope you find a loophole in the tenants act or whatever it's called!

Thank you, Sweetlove! I could not agree more!

Any updates on this, MarieG? I keep seeing you and your kitty in your avatar and cross my fingers that you've found a way to keep him with you. Did you take a look at the Tenant Act?
Kudos to SpecialK for that awesome piece of advice, BTW! I would have never thought of going for that angle...

What horrible people to report you! I would find out who it is and kick their ass :rant: but anyways... hahah
Its good that your parents can take the little beauty and you don't have to really give your cat away! But I totally feel for you I'm living with 3 cats in an apartment complex and I'm only suppose to have 2 and if my third cat was ever found out I'd die!
So sorry that happend :crybaby:

Thank you so much for your kind words, ladies! I really appreciate it!:flowers:
Any updates on this, MarieG? I keep seeing you and your kitty in your avatar and cross my fingers that you've found a way to keep him with you. Did you take a look at the Tenant Act?
Kudos to SpecialK for that awesome piece of advice, BTW! I would have never thought of going for that angle...

Stylefly, thank you so much for thinking of me:cutesy:- unfortunately, there is absolutely nothing we can do- I wish we could... Thank you so much for caring:heart: