Do you regret your Wrist Tattoo?

May 7, 2007
To any members who have got tattoos on the inside of their wrists - can I ask.....do any of you regret getting them there?

I've got a tattoo on the base of my back but I've been wanting another one for a while and I've thought of getting one of the inside of my right wrist. I just wondered if any of you that have had one there regret it?

My thinking is that, the same with my back one, I can show it off when I want but cover it with a watch or bracelet if I want to too.

I'd love to get my hubby's initials or our marriage date (the norm it seems for the wrist! - and don't worry...my hubby and I are in this marriage for life so I won't actually regret the tattoo I'm just not sure about the position).

i have one on each inner wrist and i don't regret either. i can cover them with long sleeves, bracelets or watches depending on the situation. they are discreet and tasteful so it isn't really a problem when they are visible.

I have one on my wrist as well. Very personal to me and I put it there so I would see it always. At the same time, I can cover it if necessary, although I am finding it less and less necessary. Tattoos are pretty mainstream IMHO.

I have never and will never regret it.

I'm considering getting a tattoo on my wrist too, but I feel the same as you. I just want a word tattoo'd & I don't think I'd regret it because I've waited for over a year now to see if I still like it & I do. But I don't know if I'd get fed up of seeing it there on my wrist every day?

I was thinking of getting it on the back of my neck instead.. but I never wear my hair up so nobody would see it, which seems a bit pointless to me.

i havent regretted mine so far..i got mine in white ink just in case i grow out of my tattoo down the line. other than that, wrist tattoos are nice since u cad hide it with accessories

I'm considering getting a tattoo on my wrist too, but I feel the same as you. I just want a word tattoo'd & I don't think I'd regret it because I've waited for over a year now to see if I still like it & I do. But I don't know if I'd get fed up of seeing it there on my wrist every day?

I was thinking of getting it on the back of my neck instead.. but I never wear my hair up so nobody would see it, which seems a bit pointless to me.

Firstly, I would get a wrist tattoo before I got a neck one because at least when you are older you can hide a wrist one - the likely hood of having long hair to hide a neck tattoo when you are a grandma is not high.

Secondly, your signature....are the Backstreet Boys back? I used to love them!

I did mine in white ink on my left wrist, so that it's not visible if I shake hands with people. Most people don't know I have a tattoo there...I doubt even my father knows and we live together! I wear a Panerai so that covers it most of the time...I don't regret it one bit!

Here it is right after it was finished. It actually looks more like a scar now that it's all healed.

Attachments

• P1020608 [640x480].JPG
    P1020608 [640x480].JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 24,836
^ Thanks for the pic! It looks great! I was already planning on using my left wrist. I hadn't even thought about shaking hands, but that's a good point! I'm lefty, so people would probably see it anyway, but I do wear watches and bracelets on the left. Plus what I want is a short quote (3 words in Greek), so it would be very easy to hide I think...

Firstly, I would get a wrist tattoo before I got a neck one because at least when you are older you can hide a wrist one - the likely hood of having long hair to hide a neck tattoo when you are a grandma is not high.

Secondly, your signature....are the Backstreet Boys back? I used to love them!
Oh that's true! I never thought of it that way before.. but then again I look like an egg head with my hair up/short so I'd probably wear wigs! hahaha.

Yessss! Kevin left though, but the other four released a new album called Unbreakable last year which is fab! & at the moment their on a sell out European tour. I actually have a Meet & Greet with them in Birmingham in 2 weeks!!!!!! I'm so excited I've been telling everyone who will listen! LOL :yahoo:

EDIT - Just noticed your in the UK too. Well around May 7th - 14th their in Liverpool, Birmingham, Glasgow, Belfast & London! Also AJ has a solo show in London the night after the London concert. They sing a few songs from the new album and the rest of the songs are all the old classics!!! You should pop along! :P

Oh my I didn't know that - Brian was always my favourite although I did like Kevin too, its a shame he left (he's Brian's cousin or something isn't he?).
Lucky you for getting to meet them - play it cool luv, play it cool!!!! Don't go all ditzy on them will you?? and give Brian a kiss for me!

Yeah - with the tattoo - I got one of my lower back last year (3 stars a:for my hubby and 2 children and b: to celebrate losing 3 stone in weight) and one of the reasons for getting it there was so that when I was old, nobody had to know it was there - I'm not sure how I'll feel about it when I'm a Granny!!!!

I have really short, cropped hair (as you may be able to just see from my Avatar with Tigger) and I did think about getting one on the back of my neck (like Alyssa Milano from Charmed, as my hair is like hers and I thought her tat looked good) but then I thought that I'm never going to grow my hair again and what would it look like when I looked like Dame Judi Dench and had a tattoo on the back of my neck!!!??

Nope! I love mine since it's small enough to hide under a bracelet or watch if I choose to. It's on my left hand and I write, shake hands and eat with my right hand so no one at work realizes I have a tattoo unless they are really nosey. My tattoo is symbolic since it means strength & endurance and covers up an attempted suicide scar. It's just the motivation I need to tell myself to keep going

I did mine in white ink on my left wrist, so that it's not visible if I shake hands with people. Most people don't know I have a tattoo there...I doubt even my father knows and we live together! I wear a Panerai so that covers it most of the time...I don't regret it one bit!

Here it is right after it was finished. It actually looks more like a scar now that it's all healed.
That looks awesome. I'd never thought of getting one in white ink. That looks beautiful though. I like wrist tattoos. I just wish I wasn't so afraid of the pain:shame: