Do you regret your Wrist Tattoo?

Did the original poster ever get the tattoo done?

I have been interested in a wrist tattoo for a while but I'm afraid I'll be treated differently in my future career (lawyer). I was thinking about white.... OR glow in the dark ink. You don't see it at all unless its under a black light.

sorry i know i'm more than a month late but i must have been blind and not see that.. but heres a pic of my healed white tattoo on my wrist.

img2937lj2.jpg

it basically looks like a scar now which is what i was aiming for anyways..but about people talking you out of your tattoo..ALL my frens including my bf try to talk me out of any of my tattoos and piercings. its your body so its your choice.

I really like that. It looks really neat!

I have a small one on my left inside wrist in black ink and I love it. I look at it everyday and it has a very special meaning to me plus it's super easy to cover when needed.

I have been interested in a wrist tattoo for a while but I'm afraid I'll be treated differently in my future career (lawyer). I was thinking about white.... OR glow in the dark ink. You don't see it at all unless its under a black light.

I'm a lawyer and I have a hidden tattoo on my lower back. Honestly, I wouldn't get a visible tattoo if you're considering that career path. At most law offices the people are really conservatively dressed. I've never seen anyone with a tattoo at my office and there are almost 700 of us (not including support staff).

If I ever get a second tattoo I'm going to get one on my side (near my ribs) so that it can be hidden at work as well.

I'm a lawyer and I have a hidden tattoo on my lower back. Honestly, I wouldn't get a visible tattoo if you're considering that career path. At most law offices the people are really conservatively dressed. I've never seen anyone with a tattoo at my office and there are almost 700 of us (not including support staff).

If I ever get a second tattoo I'm going to get one on my side (near my ribs) so that it can be hidden at work as well.

I'm a strong believer that a tattoo shouldn't hurt you at work because your ability to complete a task has nothing to do with what is on your body. Sadly, jobs don't look at it that way. That is why I debate the wrist tattoo so much.

I have one tattoo already on my lower back which won't be seen at work. I also have a small black tattoo on the back of my neck but people hardly notice that one at all. Besides, I can hide it by just keeping my hair down. The side of my ribs is another place I was debating for my next tattoo.

Hi - I'm the original poster - No I didn't get a wrist one done I decided to get one on my foot instead!

I tried a temporary tattoo on my inner wrist and hated the fact that whatever I did, and I tend to talk with my hands a lot!, I hated seeing this black thing on my wrist so I thought I'd regret it.

This is a picture of my foot one and I love it.

Attachments

• Foot Tattoo.jpg
    Foot Tattoo.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 8,247

I agree with this. In fact I was in on a meeting where people were talking about how inappropriate a co-worker's tattoos where. I would avoid all visible tattoos, even if you are interested in government or non-profit work.

oh id love to have a tat on my wrist. Im a fashions tuden, and as cheesy as it sounds fashion is really my passion, so i wanted a small wire hanger on my left wrist. I dont mind about my career path since, in fashion it seems normal, my boyfriend is okay with it since he likes tattoos BUT, if i get this, hell want to get a massive tattoo on his back and i really wouldnt like that but i cant tell him not to do it and then i get one. Also my family is so annoying im sure ill have one so many bad moments that it really makes me feel like its better idea not to get one...for now.

as lame as this sounds, test it out with a temporary one. just any old temp one and slap it onthere and keep it there for a few days, a week, if it rubs off just put another one on.of course how much you like it depends on what it IS, but at least you'll get a good idea of what it's like to have something there.

Hi - I'm the original poster - No I didn't get a wrist one done I decided to get one on my foot instead!

I tried a temporary tattoo on my inner wrist and hated the fact that whatever I did, and I tend to talk with my hands a lot!, I hated seeing this black thing on my wrist so I thought I'd regret it.

This is a picture of my foot one and I love it.

OMG That tattoo is adorable! I love it. Good idea on the temp tattoo on the wrist. :tup:

I have one on my right wrist. I love it, it's 3 little hearts that my sister, cousin and I drew. They're really the only people I am close to in my family so it means a lot to me.

I've been wanting a wrist tattoo for awhile now. I want my daughter's name on one wrist and my son's on the other. I saw a mom a few weeks ago that had this done and it looked really good on her.

My husband has a concern that these are too visable on the wrist. I have one on my ankle and have never regretted it. Decisions...decisions...