Do you regret buying your SPEEDY?

Absolutely YES! I owned both the speedy 25 in azur and speedy b 30 in de. I hate my things to be stacked on top of one another. After I sold my speedy and get the speedy b, I thought things will change and I will love the bigger opening and the strap. BUT, I hated that the bag sticks out too much!
Anyhow, with these bag lessons, I learnt that Boston bags are not for me!

I do love the speedy.. Specialy the 30B in monogram.
I even got one but sold as I am not a monogram person I discovered!
However, I envy those carrying the bag ;)
And think of getting another one but with my initials on it!
Maybe that could work :smile:
Any thoughts are welcomed as I keep thinking to this bag :biggrin:

Reactions: MooMooVT
I was on the fence about Speedy for years but finally got a speedy B25 in DE last month. I LOVE it. It was made this year and the straps are much softer than those of my older DE Neverfull. I also bought an organizer for it. This will be one bag I can't ever imagine selling. Just love it.

Yes I regret buying one. I visually loved it in DE 30 so classic and chic. Loved seeing everyone with it and I’m not going to lie I still see it and love it. However the bag handles are to small and annoying imo and the shape sticks out and in annoying. I used an organizer in it which help keep organized but did make the bag feel big and bulky! I felt like the bag just stood out to much and that I felt awkward carrying it. Like I cNt pull it off. I also felt like it made me look heavy don’t ask how but it was mental I’m sure lol. Needless to say I sold it it just didn’t work for me. I do not regret selling

Reactions: MamaSleepy
No regrets! Saw this bag for the first time 40 years ago and fell in love with it. This love affair led to the purchase of my first Speedy a 25. Have bought 4 since in the 30, 35, 40 , in mono and DE pattern. It’s great for those days when I carry extra stuff like a jacket, coat etc. I’ve also used it for travel. Its holds a ton of stuff without feeling heavy. It always looks classy. It’s a workhorse type of bag that I’ll love forever.

Reactions: SkeeWee1908