Do you regret a return?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm just wondering if anyone has ever regretted a return? Because that happens to me all the time!

I sent back the patent pigalle 120 and now it's sold out. I totally regret it!! What was I thinking?? I really hope it will be available again... :lecture:

Then I exchanged the Open Clic 36.5 for a 37 only to realize after a few wears at home, that they're way too big! So i had to buy the 36.5 again (thank god they were on sale!) and now have to sell the 37...

Am I the only one with regrets? Please post the returns you regret, so i don't feel so alone anymore!!!

2. I regret returning the rouge patent Bianca's. At the time I thought they were a little too flashy so I opted to get the oxblood color instead. What was I thinking?!?

3. Patent Pigalles are on NAP atm aren't they?

I regret selling my Rolandos. They were so pretty!

4. I returned the Anthracite Goa So Prives because someone else said they didn't look that good... Much later I looked at the photos I had taken modeling them and realized they were "me"- I love that color :confused1:
    Most of my regrets are non-CL. I pretty much have a habit of keeping CLs unless they don't fit :P

5. Thanks so much ladies it's so good to know i'm not alone!!!

inspiredgem Ohhhh i totally understand how you feel... I almost bought pink CLs at Saks last year, but didn't because of the color. Now i totally regret that i didn't buy them...

336 I actually bought the Pigalle at NAP but returned it and now my size (35.5) is sold out! I can't believe i didn't keep them... But thank you for your help! I sent an e-mail to like 6 boutiques, may be i will find them...

mal I can totally relate to that. I almost returned the Clou Noeud because i read in a thread how many people don't like it. Before sending it back, i tried them again and now i totally love them! So glad i didn't return them... I would totally regret it now!

6. yes! I returned a pair of Citys ... liked them, but didn't love them at the time. have been looking to replace them ever since. so cute and so comfortable. I would have worn them so much this spring and summer!

7. Black patent Pigalle 120 are a classic style. They'll always restock. The US online Louboutin boutique carries them, too, so just keep an eye out.

8. OP--You are certainly not alone. My biggest regret is returning the blue Catwoman to NAP two years ago. At the time I thought they were too high and too dressy. I also regret not pouncing on pairs that came up on ebay last year.

9. My biggest regret on CL returns are the fuxia greasepaint patent No Prive from NM.com. I have not been able to find them again up to this day.

10. The lilac Ronette's that I had. Although I am all better now, though, because I found another pair in black.

11. not a return, but i regret selling my cream patent mad mary with gold studs (they were too big on me and i rarely wore them) the most... :sad:

12. Typically, no. If I return something, it's for a good reason; however, I do really regret exchanging my black Clou Noeuds for the nudes...... I really wish I had kept the black now. I digress. :rolleyes:

13. Oh wow i'm definitely not alone!!
    I just put my name on the NAP waiting list for the Pigalle, they will receive them again. I'm so happy! But i'm so sorry for the ladies who regret returning a pair they can't find anymore!

14. maybe. i kind of regret returning decollete pailettes i got for half off because the heel was warbled. but at the same token i think it would have bothered me every time i wore them.

more often i regret not getting things when i had the chance.

15. I regret having to sell my leopard print patent Open Clics. I loved them (and still do), but they hated my feet and my feet hated them.:shucks: