do you register your bags?

i know that there used to be a page on the website that you could go to, to register handbags, i think it asked you where you purchased it, your info and then to put the serial number inside. I did it once with all my bags and a few weeks later got a 20% off postcard for a FP store. Not sure if they still do it though.

If I'm remembering correctly I think some of my older bags came with a registration card (like the care cards) telling you how to register your Coach bag. I never did it though. I always thought it had something to do with making it easier for the repair warranty and such. But, as far as I know they don't have that anymore. ??? I could be wrong though.

Oh God, this thread brings me back! I remember when every purse came with a "Coach story" card...registration card...care card!

I never registered my bags! I was just to lazy!

Me to. I used to love the coach story card too with the picture of the tanned leather glove too. Reminded me of baseball:biggrin:

Call me crazy but I registered each and every one of my bags back in the day.

Oh God, this thread brings me back! I remember when every purse came with a "Coach story" card...registration card...care card!

I never registered my bags! I was just to lazy!

I still have all that stuff from my first Coach bag. She was a small leather Soho flap in Camel. I still have the bag too even though I don't carry her anymore. I just can't seem to part with her.

My first coach bag i got about 4 years ago, i registered...but when i called to do it they told me that they were going to stop registering the bags because it was too much work. So they used to but do not do this anymore...

In a word No...

Coach has not done in years... I do not even remember it.. Coach repairs, if possible all their bags if they can not they make a will advice you what they can do about the bag if anything... Coach covers all their bags including bags purchased in Dept Stores.