Alexander Wang Do you recommend stuffing Rocco?

Valeriee

O.G.
Jul 6, 2011
I just purchased a beautiful Rocco bag. Given the studs on the bottom and its horizontal duffle/satchel like shape, it relatively maintains its shape even when unstuffed. That being said, for those of you who have/have had the bag, do you recommend stuffing it when not in use and in its dust bag? Thank you in advance for any recommendations.

I just purchased a beautiful Rocco bag. Given the studs on the bottom and its horizontal duffle/satchel like shape, it relatively maintains its shape even when unstuffed. That being said, for those of you who have/have had the bag, do you recommend stuffing it when not in use and in its dust bag? Thank you in advance for any recommendations.
I stuff all of my bags with bubble wrap when not in use, unless they're something totally flat like my Bao Bao or some of my BV bags. (You can buy bubble wrap by the HUGE roll if you like :lol:).

I stuff all of my bags with bubble wrap when not in use, unless they're something totally flat like my Bao Bao or some of my BV bags. (You can buy bubble wrap by the HUGE roll if you like :lol:).
Thanks :smile: I will probably end up stuffing the Rocco. I also got a SM Falabella a few weeks ago, which is essentially a flat bag when empty, and this one I will probably just store flat in its dust bag when not in use.

Reactions: muchstuff

Not really related to the topic at hand but have you posted a bag collection thread yet? It seems like you have amassed quite the collection over the years!

Reactions: Storm702
Not really related to the topic at hand but have you posted a bag collection thread yet? It seems like you have amassed quite the collection over the years!
I've posted as I buy things but not as a collection. And some of the bags I've collected have been re-homed, it's a pretty fluid situation :lol:. I'm somewhere around fifty bags at present, I never seem to go over that, at least not so far...

I've posted as I buy things but not as a collection. And some of the bags I've collected have been re-homed, it's a pretty fluid situation :lol:. I'm somewhere around fifty bags at present, I never seem to go over that, at least not so far...

Oh gosh, that is my situation as well. Since I thrift so much I always have something new coming in or out. I'll definitely have to check out some of your items.

Do you recommend stuffing the Stella McCartney Falabella? I have the fold-over one. It is non-leather and the bag is completely flat when empty- it does have a lot of chain, including on the sides.