Do you recommend Neverfull MM or Speedy B 25

May 14, 2014
Hi everyone, I'm looking to add an eva clutch DE in my collection along with either a Neverfull MM DE or a Speedy B 25. Which do you recommend? And if you recommend the Speedy B 25, will the Mono or DE add more variety in my collection? My current collection consists of:
  • Neverfull GM (Mono)
  • Neverfull GM (DE)
  • Neverfull MM (Azur)
  • Totally PM (Mono)
  • Speedy 35 (DE)
  • Speedy 25 (Mono)
  • Siena PM (DE)
Thank you :smile:

i use my speedy b 25 far more than my neverfull. speedy b is such a handy bag and holds a lot for its size. i also prefer the mono in this particular bag, but either canvas is great. since you have the siena as a de crossbody already, maybe the mono would be nice for you to have. best of luck : )

Reactions: Lovebagsaholic
Since you already know you want the Eva in DE, I'd go with the Speedy B in Mono. You have a great variety of canvases already which is so fun! But honestly (I know I am a broken record on this), the Speedy B in Mono or DE is awesome so you cannot go wrong. I use my DE Speedy B more than any other bag.

Definitely speedy b. It's by far my favorite bag. I use it everyday mostly crossbody. I have the 25 in damier and am thinking about getting it in mono. Just not sure if it's too crazy to get the same bag again. My vote is speedy.

Reactions: Lovebagsaholic
I'm also deciding between the Neverfull MM and Speedy B 25 in DE! Currently leaning more towards the Speedy B cause I feel like it would be able to take me from day to night better :smile: What do the rest of you think?

Definetely the Speedy B first if it is your first bag. It can look casual and dressed up; it has zipper; it can work as crossbody and handheld; it will be a great travel bag.

Reactions: Aliluvlv