Do you really have an "everyday bag"?

I would Love an everyday bag and i have a couple that could probably fit the bill but I have different bags for different functions/ occasions. 2-3 days a week i need a work bag. The rest of the week i need an indestructable 'with the kids' bag which can carry their stuff too. Other days if I ever get to go shopping or anywhere by myself i just carry a small messenger with the essentials.

I change my bags almost daily. Therefore, there is no "everyday bag" for me. I want to match my bag to my outfit, colour-wise and design-wise. When collecting bags, I tend to stay away from black, brown and other such "safe" colours.

Nope, not really.

I try to match my handbag to my outfit, the event, my mood, etc.,etc...same goes with my shoes.:smile:

Although at times when I have a favourite handbag I tend to do the reverse and match the outfit (and acessories) to the handbag!:P

I don't have one everyday bag for everything, but my mom does ;)
I have a large brown tote for work fits everything plus my laptop. Two other "everyday" ones purple and one seafoam... my two favorite colors lol
I actually don't even own a black handbag. :P Is that wrong?

I carry my Betsy Johnson Good Girl* everyday during the fall and winter for my "work" bag, just because it's a perfect size for carting around all my stuff and its one less thing to pack in the morning. I tend to carry a smaller bag that matches my outfit.

*I'm actually tempted to buy another one off of ebay in a different color I like it so much as a work tote.

Sort of.

When I was in grad school and then working in the city, I lived and died with my Coach Mini Signature Multifunction Tote. It also went to about 8 countries in that time frame. Honestly, it's the most comfortable big tote I've ever worn and was perfect for me then.

During my flirtation with unemployment, I bounced around a bunch of bags.

Now that I'm employed in a non-desk job, I don't bring my better bags to work. I rotate those I'm less worried about seasonally. You're likely to see me with my Hayden-Harnett Nico or Mercer Satchel more often than not since they came from the Labor Day sale. Away from work, I've been carrying my Blue Vernis Houston or Baby Blue Day (until it truly gets cold here).