Do You Read Your Daily Horoscopes ?

1. I dont.
    But i do have friends that check their horoscopes every morning.

Do you read your daily horoscopes ?

2. I DOOO!!

I don't check it every morning per se.. but if I log in to any accounts that offers daily horoscope, i make the point to read it. ;)
    To me, it's just like fortune cookie that comes at the end of the meal, something to be taken lightly.:rolleyes:

3. I used to have them e-mailed to me everyday but I've unsubscribed to that. When I get the chance though, I do check them.

4. I don't read the daily ones, but in some of the magazines they have them everyone month, so I usually read those (even though half of the time they are wrong)

5. Noo.. but I do like to look at horoscopes if I'm interested in someone, just to see if maybe there's a sign ! :biggrin:

6. I don't make it a point to read them but when I buy a magazine I always end up reading my horoscope since they are always located on the last page.Most of the time my horoscope is almost always right for some odd reason. :shrugs:

7. No I don't
    But anytime I see mags/paper with horoscope, I would read it eventhough it's outdated :angel: :blink:

8. No.

9. i use to read mine everyday! i think i got through phases reading it and not reading it!

10. I usually read mine every day in the newspaper. Some days it's right on the mark and other days it's like:blink: .

11. i read mine from time to time.

12. no

13. no I don't.. but I do know my sign......

14. I read them sometimes if I happen to run across on them.

15. hardly...don't really believe it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice