Do you put more than one card in the card slots of your LV wallet?

Liaxx

Jul 23, 2013
Do any of you put more than one card in your card slots?

I don't because I don't want to stretch the slots out but I've been thinking about it.. I stop myself every time I go to do it. I have also thought about putting my rewards cards, etc. in another pouch or little wallet but I prefer to have everything together. I just might end up doing it though.
I mean we buy them to use them right? Lol

Do any of you put more than one card in your card slots?

I don't because I don't want to stretch the slots out but I've been thinking about it.. I stop myself every time I go to do it. I have also thought about putting my rewards cards, etc. in another pouch or little wallet but I prefer to have everything together. I just might end up doing it though.
I mean we buy them to use them right? Lol

I do. I figure the pieces can handle it and after X years, they all look great.

I use to just put one card in each slot, but lately I don't baby my wallets anymore. I put at least 3 cards in each slot of my compact and mildly surprise how well it is holding up.

I have a DE Josephine and there's only 4 slots. If I had thought it through I would have gotten a wallet with more slots but I didn't so I have to double up. The cards I use most often and therefore pull out all the time, my Amex and my driver's license, each have there own slot. But my two debit cards and two other credit cards I don't use as often are doubled up in the back slots. No issues in the past 6 months. I have a cles for rewards cards, gift cards, etc and I use my key holder for my metro card and passcard from work.

No. I never double up. I use a zippy coin purse or insolite coin purse for remainder reward cards, but whichever wallet I am using as a main wallet, no doubling up. Someone mentioned insurance cards earlier....those thin, little laminated policy cards I do double up.